[dpdk-dev] A question

Zhang, Helin helin.zhang at intel.com
Sun Jan 8 16:17:04 CET 2017

Hi Kanani

Within around one year, we have implemented input set to reconfigure some registers to select which field to be used for hash calculation.
So I think it should work quite better now with using X710 or XL710. What’s your issue here?
Could you help to have a try and tell me the real issue in your side? Hopefully I can help a little bit.

Regards,
Helin