[dpdk-dev] delay for 17.02-rc1

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Mon Jan 16 17:02:53 CET 2017

Hi all,

As you know, the integration deadline was on January 5th:
Unfortunately, a lot of patches are not ready yet.
There are some delays in every areas, so neither the next-* trees,
nor the mainline, are ready.

We cannot have too much delay because:
1/ we must be on time for next releases
2/ there will be holidays in China very soon

Which solutions do we have?
1/ close 17.02 features now and frustrate everyone
2/ postpone some patches to RC2 if they do not disturb validation too much
3/ hurry up

Comments are welcome

More information about the dev mailing list