[dpdk-dev] [v4 0/3] Merge l3fwd-acl and l3fwd

Ravi Kerur rkerur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 01:07:51 CET 2017

Hi John,

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 2:23 AM, Mcnamara, John <john.mcnamara at intel.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Thanks. I realized after skimming through the documents and seeing a 'doc:'
prefix for review. Some clarifications on merging 'l3fwd' and 'l3fwd-acl'

1. Instead of wholesale merger of both 'l3fwd' and 'l3fwd-acl', does it
make sense to

a. Modify 'l3fwd' document by adding ACL processing information ('-A'
cmdline) and providing a link or reference to existing 'l3fwd-acl'
documentation since nothing has changed in terms of 'l3fwd-acl'.

b. Add file read options for 'exact match' and 'longest prefix match' in
'l3fwd' documentation.

 Thanks.