[dpdk-dev] Query for QAT software running in SR-IOV mode at VM

Pankaj Joshi pankaj.joshi63 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:01:37 CEST 2017

Hello Fiona,

Thanks for giving response. Below are my some points.

Yes,I am using the cpaCyXXX API's so I need steps 4,5,6,7 here.
Without SR-IOV, with "ICP_WITHOUT_IOMMU" application is running fine.
Here I am trying to run my application on VM with SR-IOV enabled mode.
Also I have pass through VM devices to VM and binded those devices to
vfio-pci as given in section 10.6.

So trying to get response through registered callback function.

Regards,
Pankaj Joshi