[dpdk-dev] new QoS/TM API and tree

Dumitrescu, Cristian cristian.dumitrescu at intel.com
Tue Mar 28 12:24:43 CEST 2017

Agree. Let's call the repo dpdk-next-tm and let's limit the scope to TM API, according to the mandate approved by the Tech Board.

Thomas, can we please create this tree asap without any further delay? We need to start the driver development and we are currently blocked by the repo not being created yet. Thanks!