[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-users] Sharing tables among pipelines

zhilong zheng zhengzl0715 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 07:31:32 CEST 2017

Hi Nidia,

I have tried something similar to yours. Actually, I share some hash tables among different/independent processes.
For my application, I extend the codebase from DPDK Sample Applications 23.1.4(http://dpdk.org/doc/guides-16.07/sample_app_ug/multi_process.html <http://dpdk.org/doc/guides-16.07/sample_app_ug/multi_process.html> Client-Server Multi-process Example). The API "rte_memzone_lookup(const char *name)" contributes to the availability.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,
Zhilong