[dpdk-dev] SIMD Rx/Tx paths

Richardson, Bruce bruce.richardson at intel.com
Mon May 15 16:12:33 CEST 2017

For the table, I don't really mind so much what scheme is agreed. For the user doing the coding, while I can accept that it might be useful to support explicitly request a vector or scalar driver, I'd definitely prefer the default state to remain auto-selection based on features requested. If a user want TSO, then pick the best driver path that supports TSO, and don't force the user to read up on what the different paths are!

/Bruce