[dpdk-dev] ixgbevf: queue start stop functions

Gregory Etelson gregory at weka.io
Tue May 23 13:12:49 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm working on a procedure that will handle Ethernet link failure over ixgbe VF.
Without queues reset functionality I tried to reset DPDK port with
rte_eth_dev_stop();rte_eth_dev_start() sequence.
My tests show that call to dev_stop can hang a process.
Can you suggest another procedure for VF port reset on link down ?

Thank you.

Regards,
Gregory