[dpdk-dev] DPDK support for x553

Zhang, Helin helin.zhang at intel.com
Thu Nov 30 04:20:54 CET 2017

Hi Ananda

It is quite easy to find out which NIC has been enabled on DPDK, by checking its device ID.
For ixgbe, please refer to drivers/net/ixgbe/base/ixgbe_type.h. Those two device IDs you listed below have been included at least in 17.11.
You can check if  it has been enabled in other releases easily. Hopefully that helps!

Regards,
Helin