[dpdk-dev] [git pull] virtio changes for 17.11-rc1

Bruce Richardson bruce.richardson at intel.com
Fri Oct 6 12:50:30 CEST 2017

On Fri, Oct 06, 2017 at 11:47:27AM +0200, Thomas Monjalon wrote:
> 06/10/2017 08:45, Yuanhan Liu:
> > Hi Thomas,
> >
> > Please consider pulling following virtio changes for 17.11-rc1 at
> >     git://dpdk.org/next/dpdk-next-virtio    master
>
> What about the other virtio/vhost patches pending in patchwork?

Just my 2c here, is that there is currently a lot of code merged to the
*-next trees that is staged for the mainline, so whatever state it is
in, I'd like to see it all pulled ASAP. That way we all can work off a
common baseline.

Perhaps for the 18.02 release, we can see more frequent
pulls of the subtrees, so as to avoid having unsynced patches throughout
all trees?

/Bruce