[dpdk-dev] next techboard meeting (13th, October)
olivier.matz at 6wind.com
Wed Oct 11 11:36:19 CEST 2017
The next techboard meeting will happen on IRC #dpdk-board, at 3pm UTC,
this friday 13th of october.
The agenda is updated here:
1) ABI stability:
- one LTS per year
- 17.11 to be a LTS
- every new API has the "experimental" tag
- 3 Acks are needed for deprecation and they should come from different companies
2) update on license discussion concerning the optimized version of 64bit division
code from libdivide
- any feedback from governing board?
3) update on IPSec offload (rte_security)
- the conclusion on this topic was to post concerns/proposals on dpdk-dev
- is there still something expected from techboard?
More information about the dev