[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 0/4] move vdev into drivers/bus
jianfeng.tan at intel.com
Fri Oct 13 04:04:08 CEST 2017
- Add notice in release note for API change, and bump library version
of librte_cryptodev and librte_eal, as suggested by Thomas.
- Don't introduce the static log type for bug, instead we use dynamic
log type for vdev, suggested by Shreyansh Jain.
v4 & v5:
- Fix issues of compiling shared library.
- Remove extra symbols in drivers/bus/vdev/rte_bus_vdev_version.map.
- Address checkpatch warnings.
This patch set depends on:
This patch set is originated from below series:
As per previous discussions, we tend to move all bus drivers from EAL
to drivers/bus/. This patch set targets vdev bus.
Jianfeng Tan (4):
ethdev: support attach vdev in secondary process
vhost: allocate virtio_net in memzone
vhost: support to kick in secondary process
net/vhost: support to run in the secondary process
drivers/net/vhost/rte_eth_vhost.c | 200 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
lib/librte_ether/rte_ethdev_vdev.h | 26 +++--
lib/librte_vhost/rte_vhost.h | 3 +
lib/librte_vhost/rte_vhost_version.map | 7 ++
lib/librte_vhost/socket.c | 2 +
lib/librte_vhost/vhost.c | 71 ++++++++++--
lib/librte_vhost/vhost.h | 7 +-
lib/librte_vhost/vhost_user.c | 17 +--
8 files changed, 292 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)
More information about the dev