[dpdk-dev] vf init issue with patch igb_uio: issue FLR during open and release of device file

Yang, Qiming qiming.yang at intel.com
Fri Sep 15 11:18:00 CEST 2017

I have tried to remove pci_reset_function, it works in my environment, but it doesn't work in someone's enviroment.
And removing this function won't it changes the original purpose of his patch?  So I'm not sure it is a good solution.
This bug is not a firmware version related issue, we can reproduce stably with older firmware.

Qiming