[dpdk-dev] Venky - Urgent Call for Stories

St Leger, Jim jim.st.leger at intel.com
Sun Apr 8 00:24:07 CEST 2018

Sorry for the very short notice. Forward as appropriate.
https://fd.io/2018/04/in-loving-memory-venky-venkatesan-the-father-of-dpdk/

I will have a chance tomorrow at a memorial service for Venky to share some stories. I need YOUR stories!
If you have one about how Venky impacted you, a debate you had with him on a call or at an event, or whatever, please write up a summary that I can share.

Please send them to me (not reply all please) ASAP.

The memorial is midday on Sunday. I’ll be flying up in the morning.
Do the best you can.

Thanks,
Jim

P.S. Once we can pause and take a breath we want to set some blog site or something f to curate and post these stories. If you are reading this message after Sunday morning and have a story, please send it along regardless. We will find a way to capture and share it.