[dpdk-dev] Venky - Urgent Call for Stories

Vincent Jardin vincent.jardin at 6wind.com
Sun Apr 8 02:07:13 CEST 2018

Thanks Jim...

When I started in 2010 with Venky, when we were reinventing the world of
software networking it was a pleasure to brainstorm with him, to get his
prototypes and then use them as foundations to build new librairies for
packet processing.
In fact Venky was someone who wanted to work with people to build a better
world using all the best we can get from smart brains and technologies. He
was everywhere when a new first stone was needed and then we could build
from it. We will continue to build a better world like he wanted us to do.

He is among the few people I could spend hours till late on the phone and
we were passionnated on building better solutions. He was always availabe
to meet and to chat. These conversations will miss me but for sure I will
keep building passionnated innovations like we were used to do.

I do not know how many people understand friendhsip because we love
technologies made by collaborations but he was such a friend for me.

Merci,