[dpdk-dev] whether DPDK support FreeBSD Guest OS VM on Xen hypervisor.

Zhongliang Shu zshu11 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 07:06:38 CEST 2018

Hi, Guys:

I have found the DPDK Xen Guideline and there have example and steps

About how DPDK supporting Linux Guest OS VM on Xen Hypervisor.

But I cannot find similar document  about FreeBSD Guest OS VM on Xen Hypervisor.

For example,

1): there has xen_dom0.ko under librte_eal/linuxapp, but not have under

librte_eal/bsdapp.
2):  it uses Linux head file under examples/vhost_xen.3):  drivers/net/xenvirt source uses Linux Head files.

Is the DPDK17.05.2 supporting FreeBSD Guest OS VM on
Xen Hypervisor?  If yes, could you forward me the links of such document?
Thanks.