[dpdk-dev] Segmentation fault when creating a hash table in the example of pipeline (ROUTING type)

Shyam Shrivastav shrivastav.shyam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:57:39 CEST 2018

I have been using librte_pipeline, librte_table though only acl and
hash_key16 part, and firewall part of ip_pipeline in my project for quite
sometime. I have never used or worked on other parts of ip_pipeline app
like routing.
Obviously issue is due to bad memory access at some point. Here are my
steps if it helps.
If unable to figure out , I usually replace -O3 with -g (that is enable
debugging symbols and disable optimization) in makefiles of these two
libraries and compile them. Then do the same thing with ip_pipeline
makefile and compile. And thats it use gdb and you can get the exact
culprit line