[dpdk-dev] possibility of running dpdk mlx on linux 4.12.x kernel

Nirmoy Das ndas at suse.de
Wed Jan 31 13:37:47 CET 2018

Hi Adrien/Nelio,

I am trying to find out what kernel changes need to be back-ported for
Linux kernel 4.12 from 4.14. We have rdma-core 16 and dpdk 17.11
already. Wondering if that back port is possible at all.

It would be great if I get some specific kernel commits(when possible)
that are mandatory for dpdk+mlx support.

Regards
Nirmoy
--
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton HRB
21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5