[dpdk-dev] Ipsec-secgw packet processing

satyavalli rama satyavalli.rama at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:37:59 CEST 2020

We further debugged and we observed that while running ipsec-secgw
application in transport-mode dpdk-19.02/11, we found that inline packet
processing is not happening.
We observed that ol_flags is not setting from driver level. We are
expecting that , because of ol_flags not set , inline packet processing is
not happening.Any idea What could be the reason for this,
I think ol_flags will be configured from driver level Or else do we need to
provide any external configuration for setting ol_flags.
And also we are not observing encrypt/decrypt packets on pdump before
sending packets out from tx-port(rte_eth_tx_burst()).
Please help us on this...to proceed further.

Thanks & Regards
Satya