[dpdk-dev] FW: [SPDK] Re: Potential defect in pci_unplug()

Niu, Yawei yawei.niu at intel.com
Tue Sep 29 03:15:56 CEST 2020

On 2020/9/28, 11:44 PM, "Harris, James R" <james.r.harris at intel.com> wrote:

    Hi Niu,

    I agree, this doesn't look right.  Could you file an SPDK issue for this to make sure we track it?  And then try sending an e-mail to the DPDK mailing list?  I'm open to submitting a patch to our DPDK submodule short-term, but only if we get agreement with DPDK community that this fix is correct.

    Thanks,

    Jim