[dpdk-dev] Running DPDK application with non-previlege mode

Kamaraj P pkamaraj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:52:11 CEST 2021

Hello All,
Some more info.
We are using DPDK 19.11.

When we bringup application with --security-opt seccomp=unconfined
option..
THe application bringup successfully and didnt observe any error when DPDK
init logs.
Will that --security-opt seccomp=unconfined option recommended for
non-previlege mode for DPDK application ?
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Kamaraj