[dpdk-dev] Running DPDK application with non-previlege mode

Kamaraj P pkamaraj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:45:21 CEST 2021

Thanks Ferruh.
One more option which we have figured out to resolve this error by adding
SYS_NICE capability ( --cap-add=NET_ADMIN --cap-add=SYS_RESOURCE
--cap-add=SYS_NICE).
Not sure whether it will work for all the scenarios. However the above
options will ensure DPDK application can run as non-previlage mode ?
Please suggest the right approach which should work for all the DPDK
versions.

Thanks,
Kamaraj