[dpdk-dev] Experimental symbols in kni lib

Igor Ryzhov iryzhov at nfware.com
Fri Jun 25 15:26:14 CEST 2021

Hi Ferruh, all,

Let's please discuss another approach to setting KNI link status before
making this API stable:
http://patches.dpdk.org/project/dpdk/patch/20190925093623.18419-1-iryzhov@nfware.com/

I explained the problem with the current implementation there.
More than that, using ioctl approach makes it possible to set also speed
and duplex and use them to implement get_link_ksettings callback.
I can send patches for both features.

Igor