[RFC] ethdev: introduce ethdev dump API

Thomas Monjalon thomas at monjalon.net
Wed Jan 12 11:13:51 CET 2022

12/01/2022 03:44, Min Hu (Connor):
> Hi, Thomas,
>
> 在 2022/1/11 20:48, Thomas Monjalon 写道:
> > Please use --cc-cmd devtools/get-maintainer.sh so all maintainers are Cc'edlike this ?
>   git send-email -to dev at dpdk.org -cc ferruh.yigit at intel.com -cc
> thomas at monjalon.net --cc-cmd devtools/get-maintainer.sh  *.patch
> --suppress-cc=all
>
> I did this, but it doesn't work. It only Cc ferruh and you.

You should read the documentation about the tools:
https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/contributing/patches.html#checking-the-patches

In my file ~/.config/dpdk/devel.config, I have these lines:
export DPDK_GETMAINTAINER_PATH=$root/linux/scripts/get_maintainer.pl
export DPDK_CHECKPATCH_PATH=$root/linux/scripts/checkpatch.pl
export DPDK_CHECKPATCH_CODESPELL=$root/codespell/dictionary.txt

Did you set DPDK_GETMAINTAINER_PATH?