OVS DPDK DSA Architecture/Design Discussion

Stokes, Ian ian.stokes at intel.com
Tue Mar 15 11:27:56 CET 2022

Hi All,

We'd like to put a public meeting in place for the stakeholders of DPDK and OVS to discuss the next steps and design of the DSA library along with its integration in OVS.

There are a few different time zones involved so trying to find a best fit.

Currently the suggestion is 2PM Tuesday the 15th.

https://meet.google.com/hme-pygf-bfb

The plan is for this to be a public meeting that can be shared with both DPDK and OVS communities but for the moment I've invited the direct stakeholders from both communities as a starting point as we'd like a time that suits these folks primarily, all are welcome to join the discussion.

Thanks
Ian