Question about naive XOR hash in DPDK

Bili Dong qobilidop at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:59:57 CET 2022

Hi Mattias,

Maybe an example helps explain this. Here is an example where the CRC hash
function is registered in the DPDK pipeline:
http://git.dpdk.org/dpdk/tree/lib/pipeline/rte_swx_pipeline.c?id=203dcc9cfe4151518bb5a5c59ee22a754e649e35#n10115.
We need something similar to this for the XOR hash. This means we need to
have the XOR hash function implemented somewhere first before we could
register it.

Thanks,
Bili