RSS on L2TP, Teredo, PPPoE Tunnels

Gregory Etelson getelson at nvidia.com
Mon Nov 21 06:23:58 CET 2022

Hello,

The Flex item API allows to extend network protocols provided in port hardware.
The API allows DPDK application build a custom network protocol parser after providing the protocol description.
You can create a Flex item for network protocols you’ve mentioned over mlx5 BlueField-2 ports.

Regards,
Gregory