DPDK official roadmap

Morten Brørup mb at smartsharesystems.com
Wed Jan 11 17:28:49 CET 2023

In principle, the current decision process should suffice: The DPDK high level roadmap should reflect consensus in the community. And if there is no consensus, it becomes a techboard decision.

On the other hand, techboard meetings are relatively frequent, so requiring techboard approval for wide ranging changes could be a good safeguard.

> I would like to add a section for easy work that newcomers could pick.

Good idea!