TCP stack support on DPDK

Sam Kirubakaran samkirubakaranl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:54:38 CET 2023

Hi Liang,

Thank you so much for your response.
I would like to convert our in-house tool into a high performance traffic
generator and it is written in Python.
Is it possible to use any of the user space TCP stack by compiling into
shared libraries and access it via Python using ctypes?
Could you please let me know any viable solution to make use of user space
TCP stack compatible with Python?

Regards,
Sam