[v7 1/1] net/af_xdp: fix multi interface support for K8s

Ferruh Yigit ferruh.yigit at amd.com
Wed Jan 10 16:21:31 CET 2024

On 1/10/2024 2:58 PM, Maryam Tahhan wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> Just wondering if there's any other comments re this patch after all the
> review comments were addressed?

Hi Maryam,

There was a request from David, to the previous version, that fixes
(either to code or document) should be separated into its own patch, so
that they can be merged to our LTS (say 21.11.x) releases, to make sure
LTS release has correct info/code. On top of it your changes can be
another patch.

As document completely changed, it is not easy for me to say, can you
please confirm that there is no fix to the documentation unrelated with
your code change?