DPDK RDMA with Mellanox NIC and Ice Lake Xeon-D

Patel (US), Rajan P RPatel at drti.com
Mon Mar 11 18:30:25 CET 2024

Hello,

I see from your release notes that you have done testing of the Intel Xeon D-17xx and D27xx line of CPUs with the Intel NIC. Has any work been done testing these CPUs with a Mellanox NIC? We are testing with this configuration and running into issues - where as testing with Intel Scalable Processors or previous generation Xeon D-15xx line works as expected. I was hoping to get some insights as to configuration settings that may need to be applied for this case if available. Is this a roadmap item that we can expect in a future release?

Thanks,
Raj