[dts] [dpdk-announce] DPDK Test Suite 1.0 Release]

Liu, Yong yong.liu at intel.com
Thu Jan 8 09:23:13 CET 2015

Kexin, thanks for your question. Please see my comments below.

DTS now only support IXIA equipment for we only have this kind of hardware in our hand.

DPDK-based PacketGen is one software solution of generate line rate Ethernet offload for performance validation.
You can find the software from https://github.com/pktgen/Pktgen-DPDK.
For there's performance limitation on pktgen, we only take its result as reference.