[dts] framework v2: hugepages, cpuinfo, connect x3 support and bug fixes

gowrishankar gowrishankar.m at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Mar 10 10:28:55 CET 2016

On Wednesday 09 March 2016 10:04 AM, Liu, Yong wrote:
> Thanks, Gowrishankar. Your patches have been merged into next branch. There'll be some basic validations on it before merged back to master.
Thank you Yong.

As far as yocto specific need on lscpu, either their os image itself
need to include concerned util package
or we need to fallback to /proc/cpuinfo parsing only for yocto in run
time. If latter option is considered,
Is huilongx planning to add patch on top of next ?.

Regards,
Gowrishankar