[dts] L2FW fails with 'Not enough cores for performance!!!' (framework/etgen, py)

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:10:51 CEST 2018

Hi Marvin,
I tried your suggested fix and I am passing that obstacle of
'Not enough cores for performance!!!' error.

However, I do encounter later on an error of "illegal instruction" for ./pktgen,
so you were right about your assumption.

Is it possible to upload the pktgen source code that you are using to
the DTS repo so
me and others can build it  to overcome this pitfall? I am not sure as
to which dpdk-pktgen version to use ( also
it could be that you use dpdk-pktgen patches which are mandatory for
running DTS succesfull)

Regards,
Kevin