[dts] QEMU version for DTS tests

Tu, Lijuan lijuan.tu at intel.com
Tue Dec 25 04:03:35 CET 2018

Sorry for unclear document. Currently we have tested QEMU 2.11, Snice Qemu 2.7 removed pci-stub, QEMU 2.7+ should use vfio-pci to pass ports to VM.

I will add some documents revision to my backlog. Thanks for your good advices.

Hi Meijuan,

You are expert to set up DTS which qemu, could you kindly help Kevin?
Thanks in advance.