[dts] low pass rate executing dts complete test suite

M R, Chengappa (Network Function Virtualization) cm-r at hpe.com
Fri Jun 1 12:16:17 CEST 2018

Dear All,

I am back with some more findings on executing DTS on Intel environment and this time around the pass rate is somewhat around 26.5%

I was able to achieve this pass rate by the recommendations provided by Xu GangX!

However, I am still puzzled as to why I am not having a good pass rate even for Intel NICs

It would be of great help if anyone from the community help me achieve good numbers.

Am sharing the output file (attached to with this mail) for reference.

Also I would be interested to know if anyone has achieved 100% pass rate for DTS on INTEL NIC , if so I would like to have a look at the configuration files used for the same and also would like to know the DTS and DPDK versions and Intel NIC type used to achieve 100% pass rate.

Furthermore, am also sharing the screen shot for of the NIC information configured on TESTER and DUT from the iLO GUI

TESTER
[cid:image006.png at 01D3F9BF.850BF720]

DUT
[cid:image005.png at 01D3F9BF.1C718DB0]