[dts] Question about Inner RSS access in testpmd (2.21)

Owen Hilyard ohilyard at iol.unh.edu
Thu Aug 20 19:47:46 CEST 2020

Hello All,

I'm currently working on test cases for Inner RSS (feature 2.21) and I
haven't been able to find a way to interact with it in testpmd. When I
worked on the checksum offload feature, there were pairs of flags for inner
and outer offload PKT_RX_L4_CKSUM and PKT_RX_OUTER_L4_CKSUM with
suffixes to indicate state. I was not able to find any similar flags or
another method to verify if inner rss hash offloading was performed and I
was wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,
Owen Hilyard