Reschedule next DPDK CI Meeting?

Patrick Robb probb at iol.unh.edu
Wed Nov 15 21:38:53 CET 2023

Hi Nathan,

Can you please reschedule the Google Calendar event for the next DPDK CI
meeting from November 23 at 9AM EST, to November 30 at 9AM EST? This is on
account of the Thanksgiving holiday.

Then, we will return to our normal cadence with a meeting the following
week on December 7th.

Best,
Patrick

--

Patrick Robb

Technical Service Manager

UNH InterOperability Laboratory

21 Madbury Rd, Suite 100, Durham, NH 03824

www.iol.unh.edu