Skip tests on Depends-on tag

Patrick Robb probb at iol.unh.edu
Tue Sep 5 03:22:18 CEST 2023

Hi Morten,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm also thinking the community lab should move
to an apply-patchset process like:
    -if commit message contains "depends-on", then:
        -get depends-on series id
        -get referenced patch series and attempt to apply, and if
successful then attempt to apply original patch on that.
        -run testing

I see that the github-robot reported a PASS, so they might already be doing
this. I'll raise it during the next CI meeting and see what the ci group
thinks or if they've discussed this before. Maybe there are some issues
with this which I'm not thinking of, but we'll see what the group thinks.

Also yes Adam is a good person to email for community lab improvements. Me
and Lincoln Lavoie as Community Lab managers are also good.