[dpdk-moving] Minutes from "Moving DPDK to Linux Foundation" call, November 29th

Francois Ozog francois.ozog at linaro.org
Thu Dec 1 20:09:16 CET 2016

Hello,

please find the Linaro CLA that passed many large companies lawyers for IP:
http://opendataplane.org/contributor/individual/

Compnies that already signed it (not all are listed): ARM, Broadcom,
Canonical, Cavium, Cisco, Comcast, Ericsson, ENEA, Facebook, Hisilicon, HP
Enterprise, Huawei, MontaVista, Nokia, NXP, Qualcomm, RedHat, Samsung,
Socionext, Spreadtrum, ST microelectronics, Texas Instruments, Wind River,
ZTE

I wonder how to read "Need for a CLA is a problem for some contributors due
to the need to get legal approval."

Is it: "let's mask the problem to lawyers because they may NOT allow us to
continue our technical fun?" or is it "this is just a burden that may take
long and I don't want to lose time".

Cordially,

FF

--
[image: Linaro] <http://www.linaro.org/>
François-Frédéric Ozog | *Director Linaro Networking Group*