[dpdk-moving] Reminder on Today's Meeting and Updated Charter

O'Driscoll, Tim tim.odriscoll at intel.com
Tue Nov 22 12:08:48 CET 2016

Firstly, just a reminder on today's meeting. It's at 3pm GMT, 4pm CET, 10am EST, 7am PST. Access numbers are:
    France: +33 1588 77298
    UK: +44 179340 2663
    USA: +1 916 356 2663
    Bridge Number: 5
    Conference ID: 94641018
    Link to Skype meeting: https://meet.intel.com/tim.odriscoll/G7H113HY

At last week's meeting we had some discussion on the responsibilities of the (Administrative/DPDK/Governing) Board and the Technical Board. We agreed we'd focus on the roles and responsibilities of these two bodies at today's meeting.

Looking at the draft charter in preparation for today's meeting, responsibilities for these two bodies weren't clearly defined and were in different parts of the document. So, I've consolidated these into a new section 3 on Project Governance which hopefully will make things clearer. We'll walk through this at today's meeting.

I've made updates in areas where I think we have agreement, but people should feel free to comment if that's not the case. I've added notes on things that I think we haven't yet agreed on and need to discuss.

I've left the previous text in the document for now and haven't marked any comments on that as resolved. Once we've updated and agreed on the new text, I'll clean the document up, mark comments as resolved, and delete the old parts.

Tim