[dpdk-moving] Reminder on Today's Meeting and Updated Charter

Ed Warnicke hagbard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 19:13:18 CET 2016

I would strongly recommend using the DCO rather than the CLA.  Speaking as
someone who's walked numerous
CLAs through his legal group (sometimes more than once for a particular
CLA), I find them to be a *very* substantial impediment to contribution and
community building.

Ed

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 11:27 AM, O'Driscoll, Tim <tim.odriscoll at intel.com>