[dpdk-moving] Minutes from "Moving DPDK to Linux Foundation" call, December 20th

Vincent JARDIN vincent.jardin at 6wind.com
Wed Jan 11 14:09:20 CET 2017

Le 11/01/2017 à 14:04, Dave Neary a écrit :
> It seems that if the review of the technical governance is now complete,
> and the DPDK developer community (and in particular the current
> technical board) is OK with any changes proposed, the biggest remaining
> item will be the budget proposal and setting of membership fees.

Hi Dave,

I agree that we are close, but there are still some few topics that were
raised based on some reviews of the charter during the seasonal:
   - meetings of the Governing board should be opened, I heard from Mike
that there are some issues because some people do not like 'open board'.
Please, they need to be explained.

   - there will be a fee for the lab, it shall be the *same fee* for
everyone so everyone share the same constraints and benefits for the
same fee.

I guess, they can be solved quickly.

Best regards,
   Vincent