[dpdk-moving] Minutes from "Moving DPDK to Linux Foundation" call, January 10th

Francois Ozog francois.ozog at linaro.org
Thu Jan 12 10:09:17 CET 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

I have missed a couple of calls and did not found notes on the following
topic: dpdk.org domain ownership.

I think i has been a discussion topic during Dublin and thought that Dave
Neary may have said (unsure) that it was assumed that the dpdk.org domain
ownership should be transferred to LF.

Was there a discussion/conclusion on this ?

Cordially,

FF

--
[image: Linaro] <http://www.linaro.org/>
François-Frédéric Ozog | *Director Linaro Networking Group*