[spp] Patches for spp_vf on DPDK17.11

Yasufumi Ogawa ogawa.yasufumi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Jan 10 08:53:41 CET 2018

Hi Hiroyuki, Ferruh,

Thanks Hiroyuki for considering to update. I tried to compile and run it
without errors or warnings for DPDK 17.11. It seems to work fine.

As Hiroyuki mentioned in previously, there are still remained warnings
for coding style from checkpatch and we need to fix them as the next
task. Thank you for your contributions!

Ferruh, could you merge patches from Hiroyuki?

Thanks,
Yasufumi

--
Yasufumi Ogawa