[dpdk-stable] request backporting some patches to 16.07.2

Yuanhan Liu yuanhan.liu at linux.intel.com
Tue Nov 15 14:58:14 CET 2016

Hi,

I still havn't got any response for following commits. Just want to let
you know, that if you can make a backport in this week, we could still
make it in 16.07.2 release.

And please do me a favor by adding a heading line like following before
the commit log body if you are willing to offer help:

    [ backported from upstream commit xxx ]

Thanks.

	-yliu

---
6d3cbd5  Kamil Rytarowski net/thunderx: remove private data to ethdev link
cf32c2e  Chas Williams  net/bnx2x: serialize access to VF mailbox
316e412  Ajit Khaparde  net/bnxt: fix crash when closing
893fbab  Piotr Azarewicz examples/l2fwd-crypto: fix verify with decrypt in chain
6445198  Ferruh Yigit   kni: fix build with kernel 4.9
e8a71c4  Nelson Escobar net/enic: fix Rx queue index when not using Rx scatter
dbac54c  Harish Patil   net/qede: fix port (re)configuration
d6cb175  Harish Patil   net/qede: fix VLAN filters
f1e4b6c  Harish Patil   net/qede: fix status block index for VF queues