[dpdk-stable] please help backporting some patches to LTS release 16.11.3

Yuanhan Liu yliu at fridaylinux.org
Mon Aug 14 14:18:17 CEST 2017

Hi commit authors (and maintainers),

I didn't manage to apply following commits from upstream to stable branch
16.11: conflict happens. I'm wondering can the authors check the following
list and backport those patches belong to you?

FYI, branch 16.11 is located at tree:
   git://dpdk.org/dpdk-stable

It'd be great if you could do that before the end of this week. Any thing
later than that will be missed in this release and be candidates for next
LTS release.

Please add a heading line like below before the commit log body while
backporting:
    [ backported from upstream commit full_commit_hash ]

Example: http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/commit/?h=16.07&id=c4831394c7d1944d8ec27d52c22997f20d19718e

Please let me know if you have any comments. And please send it to
"stable at dpdk.org", but not "dev at dpdk.org".

Thanks.

        -yliu

---
2d449f7  Adrien Mazarguil net/mlx4: fix assertion failure on link update
28eef5e  Ajit Khaparde    net/bnxt: enable default VNIC allocation
2bda4ec  Ajit Khaparde    net/bnxt: fix vnic cleanup
1bb8f66  Jeff Guo         net/i40e: fix link down and negotiation
1859934  Jeff Guo         net/i40e: fix VF add/del MAC
d58244b  Jingjing Wu      net/i40e: fix LSC interrupt
53d49d8  Jingjing Wu      net/ixgbe: fix LSC interrupt
8d0f801  Matan Azrad      net/mlx4: fix probe failure report
61d04ef  Mike Stolarchuk  hash: fix lock release on add
a0edafe  Nelio Laranjeiro net/mlx5: fix MTU update
5668da1  Pablo de Lara    crypto/qat: fix HMAC supported key sizes
b5b047a  Pablo de Lara    crypto/qat: fix SHA384-HMAC block size
8082845  Pablo de Lara    doc: remove incorrect limitation on AESNI-MB PMD
de938b7  Pablo de Lara    doc: remove incorrect limitation on QAT PMD
f2522ce  Pablo de Lara    test/crypto: fix wrong AAD setting
48dfc20  Yongseok Koh     net/mlx5: fix missing packet type calculation