[dpdk-stable] please help backporting some patches to LTS release 16.11.2

Yuanhan Liu yuanhan.liu at linux.intel.com
Mon May 8 08:06:44 CEST 2017

Hi commit authors (and maintainers),

I didn't manage to apply following commits from upstream to stable branch
16.11: conflict happens. I'm wondering can the authors check the following
list and backport those patches belong to you?

FYI, branch 16.11 is located at tree:
   git://dpdk.org/dpdk-stable

It'd be great if you could do that in one or two weeks. Also, please add a
heading line like below before the commit log body:
    [ backported from upstream commit xxx ]

Example: http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/commit/?h=16.07&id=c4831394c7d1944d8ec27d52c22997f20d19718e

Please let me know if you have any comments, say, need more time, or it's
worthless to packport it. And please send it to "stable at dpdk.org", but not
"dev at dpdk.org".

Thanks.

	-yliu

---
19ac8c7  Alejandro Lucero net/nfp: fix packet/data length conversion
8130abb  Harish Patil   net/qede: fix VF RSS configuration
88e4ed7  Xiao Wang      net/fm10k: fix secondary process crash
d099195  Arek Kusztal   crypto/qat: fix crash in session create
1ef4c3a  Harish Patil   net/qede: prevent crash while changing MTU dynamically
a467e8f  Michal Krawczyk net/ena: fix Rx descriptors allocation
ec78af6  Michal Krawczyk net/ena: fix delayed cleanup of Rx descriptors
7c59dbd  Qi Zhang       net/i40e: fix VF link status update
e05e340  Jingjing Wu    doc: fix description on Intel VFs
614fcac  Andriy Berestovskyy port: fix file descriptor reader
60da774  Jeff Guo       examples: enable HW CRC strip by default
b219c8c  Jeff Guo       test: enable HW CRC strip by default
79dd163  Jeff Guo       app: enable HW CRC strip by default
37aa3a4  Adrien Mazarguil eal: fix debug macro redefinition
9b3fbb0  Wenzhuo Lu     cmdline: fix parsing
c00f307  Beilei Xing    net/i40e: fix setup when bulk is disabled
aaef101  Alejandro Lucero net/nfp: fix releasing muti-segment mbufs
0e2fa44  Wei Zhao       net/ixgbe: fix type check for flow type
87516a8  Arek Kusztal   crypto/qat: fix AAD capabilities for AES-GCM
3ab6434  Olivier Matz   app/testpmd: fix number of mbufs in pool
6d01e58  Wei Dai        ethdev: fix adding invalid MAC address
c53e2c6  Wenzhuo Lu     net/ixgbe: fix default MAC setting