[dpdk-stable] please help backporting some patches to LTS release 16.11.5

luca.boccassi at gmail.com luca.boccassi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 20:14:28 CET 2018

Hi commit authors (and maintainers),

I didn't manage to apply following commits from upstream to stable branch
16.11: conflict happens. I'm wondering can the authors check the following
list and backport those patches belong to you?

FYI, branch 16.11 is located at tree:
   git://dpdk.org/dpdk-stable

It'd be great if you could do that in one or two weeks. Also, please add a
heading line like below before the commit log body:
    [ backported from upstream commit xxx ]

Example: http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/commit/?h=16.07&id=c4831394c7d1944d8ec27d52c22997f20d19718e

Please let me know if you have any comments, say, need more time, or it's
worthless to packport it. And please send it to "stable at dpdk.org", but not
"dev at dpdk.org".

Thanks.

Luca Boccassi

---
dbcabb69e  Ajit Khaparde    net/bnxt: fix number of pools for RSS
14ec04e1a  Anatoly Burakov  test/ring: fix memory leak
dd28bc8c6  Harish Patil     net/qede: fix VF port creation sequence
96fd032ba  Hemant Agrawal   eal: prefix mbuf pool ops name with user defined
59a3cae53  Jia He           eal/arm64: remove the braces in memory barrier macros
0d6a8752a  Jianfeng Tan     net/virtio-user: fix crash as features change
133b54779  Matan Azrad      ethdev: fix port data reset timing
8ee892a23  Matan Azrad      ethdev: fix port id allocation
ce26be6ed  Rasesh Mody      net/qede: fix clearing of queue stats
9e3343051  Rasesh Mody      net/qede: fix MTU set and max Rx length
e313ef4c2  Shahaf Shuler    net/mlx5: fix link state on device start
2ab9a9483  Thomas Monjalon  crypto/dpaa2_sec: fix build with GCC 7
0bf876008  Xueming Li       cmdline: avoid garbage in unused fields of parsed result
2acf7432a  Xueming Li       cmdline: fix dynamic tokens parsing
963898f0e  Yong Wang        crypto/qat: fix allocation check and leak