[dpdk-stable] please help backporting some patches to LTS release 17.11.1

Burakov, Anatoly anatoly.burakov at intel.com
Tue Feb 20 12:02:38 CET 2018

Hi,

The commit in question will apply, if previous changes are applied, specifically, patch fixing a typo [1]. After these patches are applied (specifically, the first one), the patch in question [2] should apply as well.

[1] http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/patch/32587/
[2] http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/patch/34813/

Thanks,
Anatoly